Saturday, May 20, 2006

Bali Day 8 : Kuta

Woke up real late... Who cares? ...Afterall, I had no plans for the day at all... such a lonely day in Kuta... geez...

Remembered about the thing that Gerald mentioned while we were checking out Kuta Beach the previous day... He wonders how many "NO" does one need to say to the locals walking from one end to the other end of Kuta Beach... Well, I thought it wasn't a bad idea since I had nothing else better to do!? ...So off I went, after my long breakfast!

Reached Kuta beach... walked for just 5 mins, and I couldn't stand it anymore... as it was quite hot and I had a hard time counting, because I had to remember the numbers while saying "No" to the locals when they asked me if i want such such such?? ...Errr... If only Gerald was around to say "No" to them and I could concerntrate on counting, then it would have been easier... So I gave up on counting... *muahahahahah*... There you go, I wished Gerald didn't have to leave so early, OR I could go back to Melb early!!

After that, I walked all the way to the end of Jalan Legian, and re-visit the Maya Jewelry shop... I found the "similar" design of earrings which the Tattoo Artist was wearing... but I couldn't find any that is as cool as his... =/

I then started to worry about my Rupiah cos they were running really low... went into a few money changers to check out the rates... I then had to count my money carefully since Gerald wasn't there for me to rely on (normally Gerald was the one who did all those stuff)... =/ ...

Anyway, I think I was too busy walking around that I nearly forgot to have lunch... I only remembered FOOD when I headed back to Hotel... So I just went into the restaurant near my hotel without checking it out first...

Stepped into the restaurant and I started to worry... Why? ...EVERY CORNERS of this restaurant is full of Australia's stuff... An Australia flag, footy shirts full of autographs, posters full of autographs and even the TV was showing Footy and etc etc etc... Gosh, I looked around and there's a few tables of Aussies too... Hmmmm... so I quickly ate my lunch and drank my ginger ale... and walked out of the restaurant because I was worried about "bombs"? ....kekekeke...

Anyway, stayed in my Hotel and took an afternoon nap... At night went to have dinner at Hotel's restaurant while watching the movie "Jarhead" cos it was dark outside, and I was afraid to go out alone in Kuta...

What a lonely day in Kuta!! ...I missed Gerald and his hair dryer... *muahahhaha*

No comments: