Saturday, March 25, 2006

Fish Hunting (Part I)...

Went down to city, parked the car near Victoria Market, and took the famous City Circle Tram to check out the night views of Docklands and the Telstra Dome before we got off at Flinders Station... The crowd filled every corner of Swanston Street to Princes Bridge/Yarra River bank... Walking along the Yarra River from Princes Bridge to Swan Street Bridge watching the Musical Fish performing was pretty amazing... such a long rewarding walk (helps burning fat!)... My quest to hunt MY fish wasn't sucessful due to the enormous crowd... I'll continue my journey to hunt the FISH tomorrow... stay tune!

1 comment:

Rabbit said...

ooo.. pretty night colors... but .. more of your drawings please! eh, i curi one of your albany fotos and stick at my page.. hope u don't mind.. i had some suisse fotos that i wanted to upload, thought i had them at yahoo but all hilang!!! so.. had to use yours *for now* kekeke..