Monday, March 27, 2006

Fish Hunting (Part II)...

I have finally found The Fish that represents Malaysia - Golden Arowana... It was a very sunny day and this is the best I could capture, unfortunately... More Commonwealth Games photos here.

There's Men's Road Bicycle Race while I was wandering around the riverside, and the moment I saw Malaysian Cyclists, I was SO EXCITED!! ...I had been walking up and down to find a better spot hoping to capture some SPECTACULAR photos of the Malaysian cyclists, but whenever I saw the peloton coming near, I'd either snapped it too early or too late (hey, I was too excited seeing them in their SEXY bicycle pants ok!! ...and they were riding fast too!)... Anyway, I figured it's terribly hard to use a digital camera to take photos (using LCD viewing panel)... Should have brought my SLR... =/

No comments: