Sunday, March 19, 2006

Newbie on the Blog...

I've been thinking about starting my own blog for ages... I imagined my blog would be such pretty, such unique, and such cool and such such such... but years later, I still haven't came up with such a blog!! ...I think it is better to JUST DO IT and use the template for now, instead of giving plenty of excuses for myself bumb around... My first blog... Here I come!!!! ...YEAH!!

(My Blog hasn't being uploaded and I already have a so-called "reader" who is eagerly waiting to read it... *muahhahahah*... Stop giving me pressure!!! ...I'm trying my best okay!?)

Hmmm... What would people write about their first blog? ...Actually I have so much to write but seeing it's already 12:30am now... I think I'd better not going into those... I'll just simply put something here so that my so-called "reader" would not be too disappointed if I didn't write a loooooooooooong one... hehehee...

It's all about me... and me... and me...

Se7en things I want to do before I die:
(why Se7en? ...cos Se7en is more achievable than Ten.)
1. Go to Cairns and dive before Coral Reef disappear due to global warming.
2. Backpacking or travel solo somewhere.
3. Have a pretty, unique, cool blog like I have in mind!
4. Do some volunteering work.
5. Write/Draw a book of my very special journey in this lifetime.
6. Parachuting and conquer my fear of heights.
7. Achieve all the above (I'm cheating, aren't I? ...hahaha...)
(if you must know... the last thing is to be able to have a passionate romance and be able to love again.)

To be continue...
(It's really late and I'd better catch some beauty sleep!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure u have many things to write....just keep writing, don't care of the outlook or grammar..etc. it's not an english 1001 test anyway...

Gerald Lim said...

Yeah. Just write what ever that comes to your mind. To reach your ultimate blog you have to start with one post at a time =) (^_^)"

No worries mate.

Rabbit said...

FANTASTIC artwork, mate!!! WA's fotos are great too!! love the Angel Cafe menu... so authentic! Dont stop drawing.. and good start with the 7, but Cairns is top in the list? wooo.... hehehe..

OoKi said...

Thanks for the support and encouragements... *wink*...

Gerald: Write something that comes to mind? ...this is the problems, too many things to write and dont even know where to even begins... lolx

Rabbit: WA photos wouldn't be great if you weren't my tour guide... I'm looking forward to our Cairns trip!! ...Hey, how abt we lock in the flight tickets now first and worry abt our spending money later? ...