Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My Ex-es

It must be the Solar Eclipse at the New Moon recently or for whatever reasons ... that two of my ex-bfs suddenly contact me after months of losing touch... One came back to Melb just for a short business trip (and he has another new gf, another!!)... and the other one dropped me an email to tell me something (which he hasn't yet told his wife)... Oh! Actually there's another ex would like to meet me in Bali (as I'm going mid May!) as he's working in Indonesia these few months... hmmm... They all have something in common --> they are all my ex-es and they have a stable gf / wife now...

Suddenly I felt that man go out with me, we break up, and then they'll find their soul mate and they'll get married... So... Who wanna find their soul mate and get married??...Come and date me!! ...

2 comments:

LiNa said...

If you advertised earlier, I would have taken up on it.

OoKi said...

You?? ...You already got yourself married without my help... DOH!!! ...lolx...