Sunday, July 06, 2008

Visitors

A lot of loving, kind, caring people would love to visit me...
They care a lot, that's why they want to do so, so much...

I can see their love and care and they wished to help and show support...
I want to accept and make them feel happy for doing something nice for me...
Yet I don't know how to handle the other part...

Which is... their worries, helpless feeling as they know they could only do so much...
And seeing me also hurts them inside and worries them...
And I'll start to feel terrible and would start to cry...
Because I don't want them to feel this way at all...

I still don't know yet how to deal with this...
Hmmm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, are u still in msn?? so long nvr talk to u lar...

Anonymous said...

Just as long as you know we're all here for you..... and you being so strong and positive is enough for us have a peace of mind........
So when are we gonna see you?? More importantly, when will u see ur darling Brandon? =)